Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Handbag Line

I decided that since I love making handbags or should I say all kinds of bags and wanted to keep making them, I have to start selling them. So, I started my new bag line. Currently I have them only listed on my ArtFire Dana’s Jewelry Design studio but may branch out into my 1000 Markets shop also. I have a handbag style (plastic handles), hipster bag that is worn cross body and my pocket bags which are great for traveling or when you just want to carry a few items such as cell phone and a small wallet. The hipster bag will hold about the same as the handbag which is a wallet, cell phone, reading or sunglasses and various other small items. If you like a big bag, these are not the bag for you. Then of course I have my jewelry pouches and drawstring bags which are great for hiding or carrying other things such as sewing kits, jewelry, first aid items, etc.

I’ve thought about setting up a separate shop just for my bags but am not sure. I think if I market them right they will be fine mixed in with the jewelry, gem trees, gem tree supplies, kits and book. Humm, seems like a lot of different things in one shop but so far it’s working.

I’d be curious about what you think, a Bags by Dana shop or leave them as is. Here are a few that I have listed for sale.





The pictures are a little fuzzy as I sized them down to load them on ArtFire. If you want to view this studio, here is the link. http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&sc_id=74435&seller_id=35055&op=new

I hope you are having a good weekend. Oh and for other unique gifts, check out ArtFire

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dana!

    I have also been wondering where to 'set up shop' with my new bag line - and I've decided to create my own website! I'll still be hanging on to my old selling venue, but just for ready-to-ship gift items.
    Wishing you GOOD LUCK and much success with your new bags!

    best,

    Duni

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin