Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Featured Artist - Sudey Babes

I've always loved dolls and bears and thought why not feature a artist that makes Teddy Bears. So here is Sudey Babes. She has the most amazing bears. I think this one is my favorite and her name is Darla.


Sudey Bears has an ArtFire Studio where they sell adoptable bears and a web site where you can find a little bit more information about Sudey and her bears. All her bears are of a collectible bear quality and feature either jointed or floppy arms and legs. Either way they are absolutely wonderful. Here is another bear from her Artfire Studio called Faerie Bearie.


Now we have Kelly Kins a bear after my own heart. Love the jewelry.  LOL.

So, wander on over to Sudey's web site, ArtFire Studio or blog and check out all the wonderful bears.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, my mom would go nuts over these bears! What a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin