Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Creative Blogger - Julie Chats

Come meet Julie. Julie has two children and was recently chosen as a Featured Writer on the Oregon Women's report. She also teaches scrapbooking classes and does promotions, marketing work and writes a blog for her local scrapbooking store Whimzee's Scrapbook Studio. In this blog post of hers, she shows off her most recent mini album. Here is a pic. It is an album from Punky Spouts.

I love all kinds of scrapbook paper and card stock along with the embellishments, but never find the time to get it all together with my jewelry, bag making, painting, etc. So, I do appreciate the creativity that goes along with putting one of the albums together.

I invite you to check out Julie's blog and join her on her scrapbooking adventures.

1 comment:

  1. I love how creativity can burst forth in so many different directions!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin