Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Ho Hums

Well today is supposed to be my jewelry design of the week and I have been remiss and now most of the day is gone and I still haven't ventured into the craft room. I've blogged and tweeted and started my marketing of the new book, but have only made a couple of items this week and one of them was a special order. So, today I will show you a couple of my favorite designs that I have completed this year. Both of these items are offered on my 1000 Markets site for sale, so if you love them and want to see more information about them you can check them out here. The first is a triple strand necklace featuring faceting moonstones, jasper and fine silver links and the second is a sterling silver charm bracelet with freshwater pearls, champagne quartz, jasper and smokey quartz.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin