Saturday, May 02, 2009

For Those That Need Comfort

Today I attended a memorial service of a very special person. She was unique in her own way and to her family and friends enjoyment. She was the person who hired me at my current job 12 1/2 years ago and was a mentor and inspiration. I don't usually like to attend funeral or memorial services because I always cry, but I feel the need to say good-bye and hope that I will see them again.

This post is dedicated to Anastasia Hart and her fighting spirit against the cancer that wanted to control her and eventually did. I think she got the better end of the deal and will now live forever in our hearts.

I have put together a list of old time gospel tunes, choose your favorite and play to remind you of those you love and those you have lost. The first song on the list was my step-fathers favorite "Amazing Grace", he is now in a better place and by playing this song I will always be reminded of him. Further down on the list is "The King is Coming" which is my mom's. Mom this one I added just for you. Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin