Friday, May 08, 2009

8 Things

Need inspiration, join in and tell us all about yourself.....here is a little about me.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To (no particular order)
  • Having more time to do more of what I want
  • Making jewelry full time
  • Organizing my house
  • My massage
  • A weekend at the Beach
  • Warmer weather
  • Getting my book published
  • Gem Tree competition in Montana this Summer
8 Things I did Yesterday
  • Went to work
  • A load of laundry (I still have to take it out of the dryer)
  • Made dinner
  • Had a glass of wine with my mom
  • Worked on putting together a Spotlight for a blog next week
  • Worked on a DVD slideshow movie for my mother
  • Cleaned up dog poo in the house.... (bad Leo)
  • Searched for a piece of jewelry to post on 1000 Markets (no I didn't find the one I was looking for)
8 Things I wish I could do
  • Be home full time now instead of after 6/30
  • Travel to Europe
  • Host family functions (our house is too small)
  • Drive a convertible with the top down
  • Paint more
  • Earn a living by doing something fun
  • Have less stress in my life
  • Drink as much water as I am supposed to each day
8 Things That or Shows I have Watched
  • Dancing with the Stars
  • American Idol
  • Cupid
  • Castle
  • Kyle XY
  • Yes Man (with Jim Carrey)
  • 27 Dresses
  • House Hunters International (I love to see what is available in other countries)
Okay, now it is your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin