Sunday, November 14, 2010

Whew, Glad That is Over


Just finished up a 3 day show at the Puyallup Fair Grounds. My fingers are now tired of making gem trees but I did get a few done for a special order that needs to be mailed after the first of the year. This was a good time to get started on them with the holiday's fast approaching. I sold several books to folks wanting to make trees for holiday gifts which is a great idea. The picture above is just a portion of my table. By the time we started packing up we had a full forest of colorful trees. I should probably list some for sale on my Etsy or ArtFire studio in case someone wants one for a gift but does not want to make one.

Today was Create Day 14...I'm really not having any trouble creating every day especially when I do demonstrations or teach. This week we will be getting ready for an upcoming trip so not sure how much creating I'll be able to do....humm might be a good time to start writing again on the book, that qualifies.

I do have a question for all you crafty people out there. Do you craft or take your art with you when you travel? If you do, how and what do you take?

Don't forget to hop on over to visit the other bloggers who are participating in Create Every Day. Links are on the right.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. I always take something along to work on. We do trips in our street rods to various shows and there is usually some down time in the hotel room! I have a variety of cases that I take. Lately, it has been some sort of jewelry/beading. I have been known to take along a portable printer and scrapbook material and scrapbook the trip as we go and be almost finished with it when we get home!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin