Friday, August 27, 2010

Recycled Silver

So I joined this Art Charm group and it is all about making charms out of unusual objects and learning new techniques like resin, polymer clay and book making. Well in my brain storming I decided to make a charm holder and then dangles charms off of it. Instead of using some of my new silver wire I looked in my bag of silver scraps destined for the melting pot and out this came.


Kind of funky and definitely green and recycled.

Today I made nothing and took a little break...well not really. My mother and I went shopping, that qualifies as a break doesn't it. While we were out my wonderful hubby calls me to tell me we are going on a cruise in a few months.....woo hoo a real vacation. Needless to say our shopping took a turn and instead of shopping for some new fall fashions it was dressy cruise attire. It was so much more fun shopping with something in mind. Even better was the fact that all the items were on their summer clearance.

Have a great weekend folks.

1 comment:

  1. I like it, very creative. I also like that you reused items instead of just throwing them away.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin