Sunday, August 22, 2010

Busy Sunday

For some reason my weekends usually are jam packed full of things I have to do or need to do, well today was no exception...except I did what I wanted to do. I sewed. Spent all day in the craft room sewing up a storm and making items that I could list for sale. Knowing that the holidays are just around the corning, I decided that I needed to make some small items that customers could pick up fairly cheap as stocking stuffers or gift exchange items.


In total there were 7 jewelry pouches, 2 drawstring pouches and 4 kleenex holders. All but one jewelry pouch was listed today in my ArtFire studio, so if you see something you want you better grab it now. Here is the site link: Dana's Jewelry Design or you can just click the ArtFire Studio picture over on the right. It is hard to imagine that I'm already thinking about the holidays but when you have to get items ready to sell then you have to start early.

I did join in a new fun group this weekend just for me. It is a Yahoo Group called ArtCharms and was created by the authors of the book Making Mixed Media Art Charms & Jewelry. These gals are a hoot. If you are into art, jewelry, all things weird and unusual and swaps, you would fit right in. Here is the group link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ArtCharms/

I did make a couple more items this weekend but the dogs wouldn't sit still long enough for me to take a good picture. Maybe tomorrow. I hope you are having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin