Saturday, July 18, 2009

Too Busy This Week

Today was supposed to be all about my new designs that I have been working on this week. Unfortunately for me I haven't been working on jewelry this week, but getting my book listed on several web sites and creating tutorials. Check out my gem tree blog for more info on the new tutorials that I just listed for sale.

With my gem tree competition and the workshops coming up on Montana, I have been concentrating my effort on getting all that organized. I finally found the foam that I needed to recover my riser in my display case today at Home Depot. Who would have thought of using foam insulation for a display case. Now I just have to have my husband get out his saw and cut the darn thing to size and then I can cover it with the fabric.

By the way if you are looking for tutorials to make your own crafty item or gift, check out Etsy and ArtFire....just seach for Tutorials and you will come up with all kinds of fun things to make. If you would prefer kits that include the tutorial, just search for Kits. It's a fun way to learn something new.

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin