Saturday, June 26, 2010

June Tutorial - Multi Strand Leather Necklace

Just in time. I didn't forget but we were out camping and I made the tutorial while sitting at my little kitchen table so the pictures aren't as great as normal. I've already made a couple of these and everyone loves it. I was at one of our local bead stores the other day and noticed that they had a picture/poster up about how leather necklaces and bracelets are in fashion right now. Who knew that I could be in fashion....LOL.



Don't forget about the giveaway. Only a few people have entered and it's for a $60.00 gift certificate. You have until Sunday at 9:00 pm PST. Here is the post. Oh, yes, BTW, our kitchen now has walls and a floor and cabinets will be installed on Tuesday.....woo hoo.

2 comments:

  1. Very nicely done.

    Peace,
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin