Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Diary 2011 Project

I decided to join the fun with the Diary 2011 Project. See link on the right. It doesn't cost anything to join in and create one of the day pages of the diary. So, I've picked my date of 8/29 and now I have to design my page. Since it is in gray scale I don't want to use too much color that will get washed out so maybe a monotone watercolor with pen and ink drawing. I have to hurry up and start creating as my page is due next week. I'll post the design when I'm finished. If you want to join in, there are lots of dates left and not too much time.

More special orders completed. Well through all the remodeling mess I was able to finish a couple of special orders. The first set was for a repeat customer who wanted long leather necklaces that she could wear long or double up and wear short. The large square venetian glass pieces were the customers.


















The next couple of pieces were for a new customer who wanted me to take apart and reuse 3 of her necklaces (2 pearl and 1 coral). Both necklaces turned out better than I thought and I'm sure she will love them. The first one uses only her beads with my fine silver fused links. The second one has a few of her beads and some of mine mixed in with soldered and hammered brass links.






























I hope everyone is having a great week. Tomorrow is granite day in the kitchen remodel. We are making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin