Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Craft Room Cabinets Done

Yes, finally the cabinets have been installed and I have everything loaded into them. I thought I would have a lot of room left over, but no, I filled it up. I did get some boxes of stuff out from under the desk so that was a good thing. Now what am I going to do when I get more stuff?



Doing the happy dance now.

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm participating in a Bead Soup Party. The party starts June 19th which is Saturday, so I'll be posting links to those participating so you can check out all their great creations. My date to share is June 24th as well as my bead partner Cathryn from over at Chili Cats. She just posted a teaser picture of the design she has made with the beads I sent her. This is going to be fun.

So, now back to the craft room. I took those pictures yesterday and now, you wouldn't recognize it. I decided to paint some beads so I have paint, beads, brushes and paper all over the table top as well as my art journal stuff. Oh, then this afternoon I received a package in the mail of some beads that two of my customers want me to remake.

Yes, I am still doing the happy dance as now I have a place to put things so that I can work on other projects.

For those of you interested in tutorials, I did have a craft site with .ning that will be going away as they are going to start charging for a basic web site... can you imagine that they want to get paid. Anyway, I went searching and found another site that I can host my crafty stuff on. I am calling it Wrapped Up! Check it out and let me know how you like it. All my tutorials eventually (even the jewelry ones I feature here) will be on that site as I can upload a .pdf file. So, when I post my monthly tutorial on this site, there will be a link to that .pdf so you can just download the instructions and pictures. Pretty cool huh. Oh, and my book Gem Tree Sculptures and gem tree kits are available for sale there also.

2 comments:

  1. Now see? I'm envious of your cabinets! I want a set like that! A set of cabinets to hold my beads, my yarn, and my patterns in one easy reach system! Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:12 AM

    Can't wait to see your piece! My post date is June 21, I think, but I do have the piece finished. Maybe i will post the sketch as a preview!!!

    I am so jealous of your cabinets :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin