Sunday, November 08, 2009

Thought Provoking


I don't usually write thought provoking blogs, but my husband and I were watching TV tonight and a show about 2012 was on. Have I been living in the dark or what? I had no idea about the Mayan and Nostradamus ideas about 2012 and other theories or maybe I had just put it out of my mind as I don't really believe in these things. I don't know, but it did get me thinking about if the world were going to come to an end, would I want to know about it. Did I really care of the Governments of all Nations have been planning their survival but not the rest of us? The predictions are for either mass destruction or a transformation of our world. Isn't it one in the same? Now, there is a new disaster movie about December 21, 2012 to be released this week. There are so many sites out here on the internet talking about this date and what it means, so if you want to find out more information all you need to do is search.  I think I would rather be in the dark, live my life to the fullest now and not worry about the future, but I probably will see the movie...for entertainment purposes of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin