Saturday, November 21, 2009

Shamelessly Promoting


Yes, this will be one of those blogs where I shamelessly promote myself and others. Yesterday's post was all about earrings and today it is all about artists from the Pacific Northwest. The items in the picture above are mine and can be found in this market on the 1000 Markets site. Click HERE to see all the offerings.

Because I am shamelessly promoting, I should probably choose a few of my favorite items from this market just in case family members or friends are reading this and they need inspiration on what to get me as a present.... hint, hint.  Enjoy looking around the market.



Now doesn't this look like real chocolate. This is actually soap by Flowering Tree Botanicals.


















This is a wonderful original Art Card, 2.5 by 3.5 inches by The Creators Palette.

















And of course since we are all being environmentally conscious, I need more grocery bags...no more plastic for groceries. This one is made by Daogreer Earth Works and features a "Big Leaf  Maple" leaf on the front.

So, what are you wishing for this year?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring our soap! Love your blog! :)

    Layla

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin